Founded in England in 1952 as a tennis brand.
The founder, Fred Perry, was originally a table tennis player, but after turning to a tennis player, he became the first Englishman to win the Wimbledon tournament singles, and has a history of winning the unprecedented three consecutive titles.
On the other hand, he was also a fashion leader because of his fashionable style, and after retiring from tennis, he founded Fred Perry Sportswear.
Landing in Japan in the 1970s, Fred Perry's one-point mark, the laurel polo shirt, became a boom and established itself as a fashionable fashion brand beyond the boundaries of sportswear. In recent years, he has collaborated with numerous artists.
- Zip-through track jacket.
- It features Fred Perry's classic tennis bomber shape.
- It features a lightweight sports trico material, a relaxed fit, and contrast stripes on the sleeve.
- It is a refreshing length of about 57 cm.
- It's made to be lightly worn, so it's sure to be active for a long time such as autumn and spring.
- The material is polyester and cotton, making it a sporty item that is easy to use.
- 85% Polyester 15% Cotton